Head of KYC Operations - Director level
- £140K plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Holmes Search
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Leading and managing all teams in the day-to-day operation of Client Lifecycle Management activities, including KYC remediation, client on-boarding, off-boarding and KYC maintenance and refresh in line with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Scrutinise MI related to the quality of work completed across CLM operations, trends identified by Quality Assurance and feedback from KYC Advisory to drive performance and continuous improvement across all teams.
- Maintain a clear picture of CLM’s compliance with the bank’s Risk Appetite Statement, policies, procedures, processes and governance framework and take action to remedy issues and common areas of failure.
- Escalate serious compliance issues to the Head of CLM UK
- Receive, review and discuss Quality Assurance findings & trends with Team leaders.
- Manage day-to-day operation of CLM activities and full client life-cycle process including remediation, client on-boarding, off-boarding and KYC maintenance and refresh, in line with Commerzbank’s policies and procedures.
- Track workflows, progress and ensure delivery against quality, productivity targets an SLA’s on a team and individual level.
- Address performance shortfalls and assign work to the management team as required.
- Review vendor performance reports, and make cost-effective decisions in relation to hiring and renewing partnerships with vendors and contractors
- Make recommendations related to future strategy and operating model to the Head of CLM UK
- BA or MA/MS in a business-related discipline preferred.
- KYC/Compliance Certification or Qualification preferred
- Multi-year hands on experience in Client On-boarding and/or KYC functions at a Corporate and Investment bank
- Experience in a senior leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of Financial Crime prevention and KYC requirements with a “think outside the box approach”
- Ability to simplify complex problems and issues into executable resolutions
- Advanced time management skill and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience of successfully delivering challenging messages to Senior Management
- Fluent in English; German and/or other language preferred.