Head of Legal Entity Reporting, Insurance, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Our Client a leading Insurance company is seeking a qualified accountant with substantial post qualified experience within financial accounting, legal entity control, and external reporting.
- Head up Legal Entity team
- Oversight and control of the preparation and timely submission of external reporting
- Managing a team in London
- Significant involvement in key projects including go-lives and transformation projects.
- Management of the external audit process
- UK GAAP accounting policies and new financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Oversee preparation of CFO Board and Audit Committee reporting
- 15 years experience in major accountancy or insurance company.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong technical grounding in financial accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Experience working in an Investment Bank
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Attention to detail
- Experience Managing teams