Head of Machine learning and Data Science Quant research - Global Macro Hedge Fund - London
A leading London based discretionary fund is looking to add a head of Machine learning Data Science as part of their transition into systematic/model driven trading.
They are therefore looking for someone who can introduce big data and machine learning techniques into their investment processes in order to compliment the current macro trading strategy and build strategies within the equities space.
This will involve the development of systematic equity signals/strategies based upon AI/Big Data. In order to apply you should have:
• Prior experience building machine learning and data science functions within financial firms.
• Excellent programming capabilities in addition to a solid understanding of finance.
• Experience with machine learning, big data, text recognition and web scraping to extract sentiment.
• Applied machine learning techniques to economic data.
• The ability to build and work with Infrastructure to deliver the team new information through alternative data.
You will be working with a team of quant researchers who will be charged with developing systematic strategies tools and models for EM and DM trading.
To apply for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org