Head of Marketing
- Dependant on Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BP PRIME
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
The Head of Marketing, alongside the CEO, will formulate and execute and effective marketing strategy for FX Company. Post holder will preferably have FX / brokerage experience.
- Accountable for all customer facing marketing and communications within IP guidelines
- To plan, build and execute a marketing strategy
- Increase the number of customers and CRM information for direct marketing to increase sales
- Manage marketing spend against budget to ensure maximum communications and impact at all times
Campaign Imagery / Graphics and IP
- Create marketing banners and videos
- Manage and develop company graphics to create synergy in IP ensuring IP guidelines
- Source advertising agency, ensure the re-touching of advertisements meet global requirements
- Establish global standards including licensees for all placements of all media formats
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Manage PR Agency Strategy
- Write marketing PR and website content
- Communicate and manage all company internal and external press directives, events, etc.
- Provide solutions to customer technical and network problems
- Resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications such as MT4 Platform, verifying proper hardware and software set up and assisting with navigating around application menus onto Black Pearl Securities website.
- Maintain and enhances effective interaction and communication with other units /business areas
- Escalate all concerns and issues as appropriate.
- Monitor the progress of the plan, report anomalies to the CEO and make adjustments where necessary
- Agree the plan with the CEO
- Prioritise work and balance his / her time in ensuring that all assignments are completed in a timely manner and meet expectations
- Influence and initiates improvements to current processes.
- Provide weekly progress reports to the CEO highlighting how efficient the sales are at that point and give ideas on how can evolve in order to acquire more clients.
Technical and Personal Profile
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools, Google’s Keyword Tool
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills
- Good understanding of FX company
- Good team player
- Calm, professional, sense of humour
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Polished presentation
- Extremely discrete
- Digital Marketing
- Creative and Artistict approach to design
- Developer and Design Skills
- Brand Management
- Affiliate & Email Marketing
- Ecommerce Website Management
- PPC & SEO Strategist
- Programmatic Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Project Management
- Agile Techniques
- First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Pearl Securities Ltd is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A rare opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team working with the latest web technologies at scale across multiple platforms within the financial industry.
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- An attractive salary plus benefit package.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive.
- The employee may perform other related duties as agreed to meet the ongoing needs of the company
- Employees should be aware of and support the company values and ethics
- Employees should operate in line with company standards, policies and procedures