Head of Northern European Marketing, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, a Global Asset Manager in the City, is looking for an energetic and dynamic Head of Marketing individual to cover their Northern European regions in the London office. Working alongside the Head of European Sales, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and the development of content for the Northern European regions.
- Managing a team of 4 other professionals in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. Including - email, online and offline promotion, digital assets, and content promotion.
- Working with the sales teams to create important marketing messages for the brand and the brand's marketing activities.
- Coordinating related marketing materials with other marketing teams ensuring consistency of marketing message across all media.
- Managing the marketing budget for the Northern European Regions.
- Fluency in English and another European language is essential.
- Masters/Undergraduate degree or another financial accreditation.
- Excellent project management and managerial skills.
- Understanding of the Northern European Markets.
- Hands-on approach and energetic personality.
- Understanding of Institutional and Intermediary clients.
- Previous experience in a relevant role and field.