A leading global investment management house is looking for a senior candidate with a proven track record leading and developing teams to lead its Operational Risk team in the UK for its International business.
This Operational Risk function is alligned to a leading investment management group and, as such, it's beneficial if the candidate has a good fundamental understanding of broad Investment Risk issues.
Key areas covered by this team include:
- Counterparty Risk
- Business Contingency
- Complex Access
- Third Party Risk
You will lead a team of experienced risk professionals and be required to challenge thinking and drive process improvement.
- Strong academic background including degree, further industry qualifications are beneficial
- Significant experience working in Operational Risk focusing on the investment management sector (consultancy background could be considered)
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at Board level