What you will be doing:
• Responsible for the requirements and product roadmap for the product suite and working with the Development manager to help design and develop them to be used both internally and externally.
• Develop and support the expansion of the product suite and manage the growth strategy for data services.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities and issues, formulating hypotheses, rapidly ideating, testing, delivery, and iterating solutions to create best-in-class products that exceeds customer expectations.
• Help develop and deliver an improved process for how features and new products are prioritised and added to the roadmap.
• Work collaboratively with teams and developers to align plans, unpick problems, unblock development, advise on how to implement a new feature, and communicate changes.
• Guide implementation of product analytics tools and create actionable plans on outcomes. • Build a deep understanding of users to create the roadmap for both front end website and data services.
• Perform deep market analysis to inform the product roadmap, determine market size, assess competition, and clearly define market positioning.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders including a variety of internal teams to ensure the products are designed and built to relevant requirements.
What you will bring
• Knowledge of the maritime / shipping or commodities sector a distinct advantage.
• Solid proven track record of managing all aspects of successful digital products. This should be throughout its lifecycle, ideally delivering large scale cloud-based services.
• Passionate about building the best possible user experience.
• Comfortable with complex problem solving
• Strong business sense – we are building true end-to-end solutions, collaborating with other teams and the ability to identify and leverage features across the product suite is key, as well as articulating the business value of such changes.
• Approachable, excellent communicator – presenting to stakeholders both internally & externally is second nature to you.
• A self-starter who enjoys and has experience of owning, shaping, and transforming and delivery a world class product.
• Experience of product management and overseeing a number of product streams at any one time, ensuring successful delivery of these workstreams.
• Experience with analytics and defining funnels / KPIs.