Head of Product Implementation
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
A Global Asset Manager, based in the City, are looking for a Head of Product Implementation to join their growing Product function in London and oversee the launch of new Products, maintenance of the existing range and aid in the development of the Product offering.
- Define and implement the new product development agenda through frequent interaction with both internal and external constituencies.
- Develop and maintain very strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Coordinate all aspects of implementation with marketing, sales, tax, compliance, legal, operations and technology as it relates to the cross-border product lines.
- Be an expert in understanding the risk aspects of investment strategies and the increasing influence on new product design
- Assist the sales, client service, and marketing team in their day to day efforts.
- Experience of product management and product development is essential.
- Strong understanding of the end-to end product development process.
- Ideally from a multi-product asset management firm.
- Excellent grasp of the regulatory environment.
- Thorough understanding of the investment industry and appreciation of key product themes
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work well with people in a collaborative fashion
- Confident, committed, enthusiastic and a good networker, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates excellent commercial acumen
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Sound technical expertise of product ranges, development processes, project management etc.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills, able to tailor messages to meet audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify the needs and manage the expectations of internal clients including sales, client service, and marketing.