Head of Product Launch and Learn
- GBP83550 - GBP111400 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 05 Sep 17
As the UK's largest Digital Bank we need to constantly innovate to ensure we're being the best bank for our customers.
And our Innovation and Digital Development Team play a pivotal role in building the digital future for the Group.
They are responsible for solving customer problems in an agile way through new experiences, in driving a bank-wide innovation culture that puts customers first, in supporting the Group in achieving its growth potential investigating tech and fintech models, and in de-risking major investments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the LBG Innovation Labs team in Innovation and Digital Development as the Head of the Innovation Product Launch & Learn function.
In this role you'd lead delivery of high-impact experiments by building strong relationships and engagement models across the Group, leveraging the broad capability of Group Digital (such as mobile, security, customer experience, API sandbox and technology innovation) and the I&DD directorate (such as fintech, analytics and partnerships).
The role reports to the Director of Innovation and forms part of a leadership team that includes the Head of FinTech Discovery, the Head of Culture & Events and the Lead of Digital Centre of Excellence.
Together we make it possible…
Your day to day role would involve you in the following:
* Leading a team of 20+ innovation specialists to facilitate the innovation process by generating research based ideas, and building/iterating/launching commercially-viable experiments and disruptive business model
* Ensuring the product launch & learn function delivers to target, using customer focused and creative techniques
* Directing the team to the appropriate delivery methods blending ideation, service design, customer research, lean-startups techniques or building technology
* Training, growing and developing the resources within the team to deliver the different types of innovation, in the scope of business innovation.
* Ensuring handover to the API Sandbox team or the Roadmap to scale up
* Supporting right to left thinking through test and learn support for the customer journey transformation programme
We'd be looking for you to demonstrate relevant experience gained across these areas:
* Leading, managing and developing exciting, customer-focused propositions in a vibrant Innovation environment.
* Adept at collaborating with both technical and business stakeholders across an organisation to resolve complex problems using new technology and ideas
* Experience in managing a teams of highly creative and energetic individuals.
* Experience with scaled Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies and ability help drive best practice across complex organisations.
* A real passion for new technology and industry trends focusing on both tech and banking sectors.
* History of working collaboratively with senior stakeholders on ambiguous topics.
In return we'll offer you a dynamic and trail-blazing environment with an inclusive and diverse culture - we'll also offer you a comprehensive package that includes a performance-related share bonus, car/allowance, a flex cash pot to adapt to your lifestyle and numerous other benefits.
So if Innovating at scale in a cutting edge FinTech appeals, and you've the skills and experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you…