Head of Product Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Head of Product My client has an extraordinary FinTech software product that allows Brokers and Agents to make detailed decisions on pricing trades with an incredible Market Data and Analytics platform. In a data driven market you will be instrumental in shaping the global vision of the roadmap and how the product can be scaled to even greater success.
As the Head of Product you will be responsible at first for being hands on writing user stories and designing the UI/UX getting deep into the product directly. You will then be tasked with building out a Product team around you to deliver on the bag log and roadmap.
As Head of Product the following experience is critical.
- Proven record of design and delivery of a Product Road map
- Experience building a strong product team and leading them through company and product vision
- The ability to generate revenue idea’s that can be of value to clients
- An exceptional understanding of data analytics products focused on B2B (Business to Business)
- Commodities/Energy market knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Experience using Cloud Services and Environments (Azure, AWS, Bluemix, Oracle, GoogleCloudPlatform)
This role is open to current Heads of Product that won’t mind getting their hands dirty or an up and coming Senior Product Officer that is looking for the step up and provide that vital career progression. My client is offering a substantial package with a potential for Options in the business.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007