An expanding UK asset manager is looking for a Head of Product Management. This role will report into the COO and will be responsible for managing a small team looking after the full suite of funds across equity, fixed income and multi-asset.
- Manage the pipeline of new product launches, restructures, mergers and liquidations in a face-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- This will include working across teams, especially with investment and marketing teams as well as external advisors to ensure initiatives are properly aligned and compliant with regulations
- Investigating needs of investors and reviewing any issues/opportunities flagged
- Providing product technical support and guidance to business
- Ensuring client-facing documentation are up to date and meeting all regulatory requirements
- Regularly reviewing existing products to ensure most efficient structures are utilised
- Degree educated with strong academic background
- Some experience in managing small teams.
- Strong product development/management experience
- Relevant experience within an asset manager
- Strong technical knowledge of pooled funds
- Good understanding of UK pooled fund regulatory environment
- Project management experience