Head of Regulatory Compliance
- Circa £150k + Bonus + Corp Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Tori Global
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
Head of Regulatory Compliance
At TORI Global, we are championing a different kind of consultancy. One where high level, industry experience is the currency that delivers success.
Business development of Regulatory Compliance offering through:
- Attendance of client meeting (existing and new) and progression of these discussions into proposals and opportunities.
- Leverage existing ‘black book’ to open new client meetings/ accounts.
- Organisation (and possible hosting) of an event every 3 to 4 months (e.g. Conference, panel discussion, speaking engagement, breakfast briefing, dinner etc.)
- Publishing white papers
- Maintain and improve the marketing and sales collateral of the Regulatory Compliance practice, developing case studies and single page product crib sheets for key consultancy offerings
- Take the lead oversight role in client engagements – be responsible for the opportunity from start to finish, developing the proposal through to management of the client and successful delivery of the opportunity
- Recruitment – responsible for managing the hiring process for consultants and associates for the Regulatory Compliance Practice, working closely with internal TORI sourcing partners. In conjunction with our internal TA consultants, organise and run recruitment campaigns and events for the Regulatory practice
- Cross fertilisation with other TORI practices – work closely alongside the other practices within TORI to better understand their offerings and products and identify how to leverage the regulatory compliance proposition to further realise opportunities from our client meetings.
- Developing strong client relations at senior executive and CXO levels, developing new business insights, and working with the wider business to deliver practical, implementable solutions.
- Ensuring the Regulatory Practice contributes fully to the Marketing Strategy for Tori and delivers the requisite component of the Marketing Plan.
- Owning responses to RFI/ RFPs, working with the Practice leads and SME’s to ensure our proposals are presented in a professional manner, increasing the probability of success.
- Responsible for the effective use of the Salesforce platform within the company, maintaining high-quality data to support marketing, prospecting and the management of all sales opportunities and engagements.
- Creating Sales MI for the Reg business, and using this to drive operational decisions and to help shape the growth strategy of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Proven track record of successfully managing both small and large engagements at a top-tier services / consulting firm
- Strong management & leadership skills preferably developed in the financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrable ability to achieve stretched goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Awareness of key financial services and consultancy trends
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to interact with senior executives, junior employees and clients
- Strong academic record
- Extensive experience delivering solutions within financial services
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – proven record of building and maintaining relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve business & product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff, shareholders and external stakeholders
Career progression within TORI Global is our stated goal and longer-term targets will be established.