Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations, London A rarely available permanent Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations opportunity has become available at a top performing Fixed Income and Alternative Hedge Fund firm based in London.
Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations, London
A rarely available permanent Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations opportunity has become available at a top performing Fixed Income and Alternative Hedge Fund firm based in London.
The Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations will support the business directly taking direct responsibility manging and coordinating regulatory reporting obligations across the hedge fund business globally. You will be accounting for ensuring regulatory reporting requirements that impact all Fixed Income and Alternative Investments products and services are accounted for. Ensuring the firm's alignment with industry regulation pertaining to AIFMD, EMIR, MiFID II and ongoing external regulatory reporting requirements in the future are accounted for. The COO has identified the need to hire a Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations to own and provide independent oversight, review and challenges across regulatory reporting framework for the global Investment business. You will be working with Senior Executives and Board, to support the firm's external submissions to juridical regulators based in the UK, Europe, US and Asia the role offers excellent global coverage and scope to take on strategic hire for the firm.
Principal Responsibilities - Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations
- Provide direct hands on management and accountability for regulatory reporting requirements and obligations.
- Accounting for new regulation impacting Fixed Income and Alternative Investments, AIFMD and EMIR transaction reporting, best execution process and external regulatory reporting submissions.
- Oversight of regulatory reporting framework, engaging with regulatory reporting business as usual teams to review current regulatory reporting process, controls, systems and producing detailed technical business analysis "As-Is" and "To-Be" and gaps across the current reporting framework.
- Design and produce business solutions around improving trade reporting process, systems, controls and present solutions to senior Executive board and other C-Level Stakeholders for approval and implementation.
- Work with COO, Head of Trade Operations, Regulatory Compliance, IT and Central Change team to deliver improvements across the Regulatory Reporting Framework.
- Produce Management Metrics and Dashboards to illustrate business performance and reporting status.
- Update the firm's Policy and Control Framework for regulatory reporting ensuring check and balances are embedded to adhere to regulatory guidelines.
- Lead and run governance workshops across the regulatory reporting business teams including Front Office, Trading Operations, Risk, Compliance, Finance, IT and Central Change Management.
- Be hands on in undertaking direct impact analysis and project management responsibilities and leading the front to back review and delivery of new reporting framework.
- Attend industry forums and represent the business in industry working groups pertaining to Regulatory Reporting and Change in London.
Prerequisite Requirements- Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations
- Proven ownership and management of the end to end Regulatory Reporting Change Operations within a leading Investment Management, Hedge Fund or Investment House.
- Direct line management experience and be accountable for Regulatory Reporting and Change Operations.
- Subject Matter Expertise within Regulatory Reporting to juridical Regulatory bodies and understanding current AIFMD, EMIR, MiFID, Solvency II reporting guidelines.
- Current experience managing regulatory change operations group, with direct experience implementing new control frameworks, reporting systems, procedures/processes and training for Regulatory Reporting business teams.
- Expertise across Fixed Income and Alternative Investments, and Derivatives.
- Project Management experience and working with business teams to lead direct changes across regulatory reporting production, control framework and technology reporting solutions.
- Delivery track record and ability to define process, controls and systems improvements relating to external regulatory reporting.
- Clear proven ability of managing communications with C-Level and Executive Board on Regulatory Reporting requirements and Change delivery.
- Experience working with External IT Vendors to implement enhancements across regulatory reporting systems.
This is a new position within the organisation, a strategic hire for the fund in London and will face of to every part of the Investment business, Front Office, Trade Operations, Compliance, Risk, Technology and Executive Senior Management (Board).
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Head of Regulatory Reporting Change Operations to take on a hybrid business facing and strategic regulatory change role within a market leading hedge fund. The firm is offering a market leading compensation package with a business performance related bonus scheme on offer and attractive benefits package.
Given the high-profile nature of this hire and market sensitivities we ask applicants to only apply if they meet the prerequisite requirements and have a proven background within Fixed Income and Alternative Regulatory Reporting and leading external Regulatory Reporting and Change Operations. Please do apply now for a private and confidential review and applicants will subsequently be introduced to our client.