You will be responsible for increasing the impact of the firm and influencing change and must therefore be not only extremely knowledgeable but also passionate about making changes in this space.
You will managing a research team which spans Natural resources/Utilities, New Energy Transition and Climate Action 100+ and should therefore have knowledge and experience in all of these areas. The firm are looking for an individual who can also provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to the team.
• An established reputation and authority in the climate change/ESG space
• Ability to command an audience, speak at conferences and events
• Team management – prior experience leading successful teams of research analysts
• Credible in forming a data driven, technical and financial arguments that impact the macro picture.
• Ability to influence policy makers, facilitate and effect behavioural change in the markets.
• Knowledge of fossil fuel and power industry and a good understanding of Climate Action 100+.
The ideal candidate will have ESG experience within Finance, e.g. Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Investment Management and understand how to influence corporate institutions.
Experience working with fund managers preferable.
Campaign finance experience is a plus as your role will include some fund raising responsibilities which includes networking, input into large proposals, pitches and relationship management.
This is a senior position where you will be a key member of the management team and responsible for ensuring that the research agenda reflects the goals and mission of the firm.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call UK: +44 (0) 208 004 4001.