A highly regarded asset manager is looking to hire a Head of Responsible Investment for their London office.
The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and manage the Responsible Investment function and integrate ESG factors across a wide range of asset classes.
- Develop and implement the firm’s ESG strategy, working with investment teams to help shape investment strategy and inform on risks and opportunities in portfolios
- Lead, coach and manage a team of analysts; responsible for overseeing all activities within the team and fostering a collaborative culture
- Oversee and implement firm’s voting and engagement policy based on Sustainable Investment themes and voting priorities
- Increase awareness of ESG investing internally through engagement with senior stakeholders across the business
- Develop the internal and external reporting on ESG activities
- Provide thought leadership on ESG Investing for internal and external audiences
- Build and manage external relationships
- Relevant work experience in the ESG/Responsible Investment space at an asset manager, asset owner or investment consultancy
- Proven experience at a senior level in this space with at least 4 years’ in a leadership capacity and a track record of training and leading effective teams
- Demonstrable experience of successful ESG strategy development and implementation
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to influence and inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Effective public speaker ideal with previous external comms experience including liaising with print and broadcast media as well as policy makers
- Educated to degree level
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.