Head of Retail Banking Change Initiatives – London £180,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Head of Change initiatives for a retail bank around people and organisational change
My client, a leading global bank based in central London is searching for a distinguished change professional to head up its’ strategy and change management division. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior strategy or management consultant to move into industry and run programmes worth billions of pounds over the next 5-10 years in respective global markets. Person will be responsible for leading a growing team of consultants that picks from a pool of the highest calibre change professionals across the globe. Working closely with the Global COO, this professional will be accountable for the delivery of all retail banking initiatives and management of over 100 professionals across the globe, 40% of which will be in London.
As a result, my client is looking for the following experience:
- Over a decade of experience in financial services (preferably retail banking) and at least 5 of those years as a consulting practitioner at a top tier firm.
- A strong background in people and change
- Target Operating Model Design
- Exceptional experience delivering large scale change across large multinational organisations in either retail, commercial or wealth management
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional leadership skill
If this is you, please apply below