Our client, an exciting new FinTech organisation, is looking for a Head of Sales to join their team as a critical new hire. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing expertise in Sales, Management and SME Lending to contribute to the already highly successful team based in Dublin.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual revenue targets for all sales channels and products
- Manage all sales channels: direct, intermediary and partnerships
- Manage and develop key relationships across all sales channels
- Work to identify new revenue streams both local and internationally
- Manage/coach/develop sales team
- Design and deliver monthly sales reports to senior stakeholders
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation to negotiation and close
- Work with CEO to agree and implement strategic plans to support growth across all sales channels
- Work with the market department on brand awareness, market analysis and lead generation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the SME Lending space (Essential)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a lending environment with proven experience of managing a sales team (Essential)
- Experience in selling low value (upto €500k) in high volume to exceeed targets. (Essential)
- Proven experience of managing a high performing sales team to reach and exceed high annual targets.
Extremely lucrative opportunity for the successful candidate with a strong base salary and uncapped OTE as well as other exciting bonuses and benefits.
For more information on this role, please contact Marco Persano at firstname.lastname@example.org