Our client is a global leading alternative investment management firm, headquartered in the US who provide private market services to Institutional investors. They are looking for an experienced Institutional sales professional with extensive experience leading a Pan-European sales team, to join their business in a leadership role.
- Manage business development across the UK and EMEA, growing the firm's presence in these key regions
- Lead, develop, manage senior sales team.
- Direct responsibility for delivering revenue/profit targets
- Lead strategy for new clients
- Build and maintain direct relationships with key Top Tier institutions e.g. Pension Schemes, Insurance companies, Sovereign wealth funds and local authorities etc.
- Generate inflows for the business across multiple products and clients.
- Deep experience and understanding of Institutional asset management across a broad range of products.
- Interest or experience in Private Equity / Alternatives
- A proven track record for increasing inflows and Revenue
- Track record of leading and developing a European Sales team.
- Understanding EU regulations EMEA
- Previous experience in Asset Management client facing leadership position
- An excellent manager of people
- Undergraduate degree essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- CAIA/ CFA or similar