Our client, a boutique Emerging Markets hedge fund have mandated us to carry out a search for a Head of Sales & Marketing for a new fund launch to drive their growth ambitions. The role is both challenging and entrepreneurial and reports directly into the CEO.
• Identify suitable target prospects and educate them on the company’s value proposition and investment products
• Manage client communications and help produce bespoke marketing material and client reports
• Prepare and coordinate all aspects relating to Sales Presentations and Due Diligence visits.
• Implement a world class client service model, including timely and accurate responses to client inquiries and requests
• Organize roadshows to meet with existing investors and new prospects
• Experience marketing Emerging Markets strategies is mandatory
• A strong track record raising assets at an investment management firm with meaningful experience targeting a variety of investors in the UCITS world (e.g., asset managers, family offices, private banks, corporate and public pension plans, insurance companies, and investment consultants) is mandatory
• A strong academic record from a top college/university
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel regularly (European and international travel)
• Ability to sell complex investment strategies to sophisticated investors
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization to advance the interests of the Company
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple, time sensitive items while maintaining a calm demeanour
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of flexibility, adaptability, and attention to detail