Head of Software Development – JAVA – P&L/Finance Systems - Banking
- £130,000 to £150,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope AT
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Head of Software Development with strong software engineering background, required with experience leading large development teams, facing off to senior business stakeholders within finance and P&L technology.
Must have exceptional technology leadership skills, bringing a passion for continuous improvement, challenge design decisions, be involved in code reviews and problem solving, actively mentoring development teams to achieve their full potential while maintaining focus on delivering high quality software delivered within budget.
- Strong JAVA software engineering background and experience of building robust, scalable and adaptable systems.
- Working with modern development practices such as Continuous Integration, Test Automation (TDD), Continuous Deployment and Clean Code.
- Strong technology leadership, working within an agile delivery organization.
- Demonstrate experience with a formal design methodology such as UML
- Knowledge of design patterns and building enterprise wide applications
- Has a strong passion for technology and can challenge the status quo
- Ability to influence regional and global teams.