Head of Strategy & Business Monitoring
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Natixis UK Internships
- 18 Feb 19
Natixis UK is looking for a(n) Head of Strategy & Business Monitoring
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
The Head of Strategy & Business Monitoring is responsible for setting and implementing strategy with the SCM for CIB London and Global Markets EMEA for all London business lines.
The incumbent will be responsible for all business managers globally for Natixis CIB and will have overall responsibility for the following UK teams: CMU, Client Services, Master Agreements, PSC, NPNA & Organisation & Alternative Investments. However, the UK Head of Master Agreements, Client Services & PSC will lead the Client Services, Master Agreements and PSC teams in their daily activities.
Secretaire General of the UK CIB Executive Committee.
Leader and organizer of the strategic developments and day-to-day running of Business Management for CIB London and Global Markets EMEA. Major point of contact of the Business Lines for all support areas. Coordinate with Head Office the CMU, Project Management, Master Services and NPNA functions.
The person in the role is responsible for managing several projects, coordinating and executing the agenda and strategy. They will organize and align strategic priorities with members of the senior leadership team, manage internal and external communications and messages, own or identify owners for special projects to ensure overall efficient operations. This position requires operating at the most senior level of the company, extensive cross-group collaboration at all levels, and development of comprehensive executive review materials.
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field with emphasis in analysis, data management with proven academic success
• Substantial knowledge of Capital Markets as well as related products - i.e. OTCs, Futures, Options- and related issues e.g. financing, Treasury...
• A high level understanding of the core processing across front, middle & back office as well as other functions such as Finance, Tax, Risk and Compliance.
• Client/customer focus and business development.
• Strong analytical and Organizational skills with attention to details. Strong project management background.
• Management skills to drive teams and get different stakeholders all focused in delivering critical and complicated projects
• Experience preparing and delivering high-quality and effective presentations
• Experience with financial reporting and forecasting
• Proficient technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Must have strong strategic business acumen, intellectual curiosity, a desire to learn, strong influential skills and strong sense of accountability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with colleagues/clients of all levels, including Senior Management
• Analytical mindset with attention to detail
• Committed and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative & problem solving abilities
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to and manage deadlines
• Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, highly analytical environments
• Loyal, discreet and long term oriented
• Highly credible, collaborative, and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player
• Extremely trustworthy with the ability to handle confidential matters and sensitive information or situations with discretion
• French language fluency a strong plus