The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis, trading ability to learn programming languages for data management, and market-based acumen. You will be part of one of the most influential teams in systematic trading.
The ideal candidate should have experience
· Trading / Quantitative Analysis
· Holding period up to 3 day
· Build the Systematic trading Equities business
· Alpha generating signals
· Committing firm capital to facilitate client business
· Analyse the market impact and derive optimal liquidation approaches
· Driving client commission through inventory-based strategy
· Design and implement hedging strategies
· Developing, maintaining, and enhancing trading models, algorithms, and systems. • Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
· Proactively produce trading ideas based on the knowledge acquired.
· • Creating tools to automate parts of the trade lifecycle.
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474