Head of Tax
- 120K-150K GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
**Head of Tax - International Asset Management Firm - £120,000-£150,000** An International Asset Management client of mine is looking for an individual with the following: - Proven experience and detailed knowledge of UK and International Tax Regimes (principally US and Luxembourg) within the context of the Asset Management industry. - Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification. - Detailed knowledge/experience of typical Private Equity/Private Debt fund structures and related tax issues. - Strong academic record with proven numerical and analytical ability. - Relevant Asset Management industry experience. Please reference the link to access further information.
My client is an international Investment Management firm handling large institutional clients and high-net worth individuals, and is looking for a Head of Tax, who will be responsible for the business’ global tax developments.
- Managing the firm’s relationship with HMRC, external tax advisors, auditors and tax authorities.
- Responsibility of setting and managing tax cost budgets.
- Responsibility for all tax-matters relating to UK Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Managing the tax compliance and monthly tax accounting, including corporation tax, VAT and transfer pricing, for the various management entities and fund entities.
- Involvement with new product and fund launches, including tax structuring advice, investor due diligence, obtaining tax rulings and other ad hoc projects.
- Provide Tax support to HR as and when required, including personal tax matters.
- Involvement with new product and fund launches.
- Supervision and management of small tax team.
To be considered for the role you should have proven experience and detailed knowledge of UK and International Tax regimes within the context of the Asset Management industry. Additionally, you should be a chartered accountant and/or possess a CTA qualification. The role will furthermore require the applicant to possess detailed knowledge or experience of typical Private Equity/Private Debt fund structures and related tax issues. Finally, an exceptional academic record with proven numerical and analytical ability will be necessary to progress.