Head of Technology & Operations
- Total compensation GBP£200K+
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 13 Dec 18
Large asset management client currently seeks a head of technology & operations for its London office. The head of technology & operations will be responsible for a large technology & investment operations team. As well as strong leadership needed in the role the organisation is going through a period of significant change and therefore the ideal candidate should have considerable change and automation experience as well.
Experience & Skills
• Over 15 years’ experience at a strategic level within Asset or Investment Management organisations
• Knowledge of best practices in Back Office operations, focused on Investment Operations and Technology within asset management.
• Understanding of key strategic challenges in asset management.
• Broad knowledge of portfolio investment practices across global markets and multiple asset classes.
• General Management level experience and a substantial track record of contributing to a executive management team with a proven ability to build trust and professional working relationships.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong track record of success in managing and ensuring delivery of projects to improve performance and efficiency in an asset management environment.
• Expertise and practical experience of business transformation.
For a confidential disucssion on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+44) 0203 375 8029.