- Head of Transactional Finance
- International Investment Manager
- Hybrid working
- £60,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
An International Investment Manager is seeking to hire a Head of Transactional Finance to take ownership of their Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function. The business have grown significantly over the past decade and are continuing this level of growth and success by entering into new territories.
Hybrid working on offer as well as the opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting projects. The ideal candidate will already have demonstrable experience in a similar role, being the go to for all escalations and queries relating to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, both internally and externally.
- Managing a team of 8
- Taking ownership of P2P and AR finance processing policies.
- Producing policies and procedure manuals
- Adapting processes to keep up with rapid growth
- Managing the bank postings and reconciliations function, ensuring complete and accurate posting of receipts and payments into the accounting system
- Responsible for corporate credit cards and employee expenses
- Contribute to the cash flow forecast, inputting on forecasted supplier payments and customer receipts
- Ensuring that month end procedures are delivered within strict deadlines
- Liaising externally with suppliers, FX providers and banks
- Support the senior finance team on ad hoc projects as and when required