A unique opportunity has come about with one of the UK’s leading Investment & Wealth Management organisation. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced and well-rounded Head of Investment Management who will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight whilst helping drive growth, profitability and business transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of strategic initiatives including growth plans
- Be responsible to senior management for meeting financial targets.
- Review and help implement new processes in areas including client service, operational procedures, regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the development of business plans, including budgets, succession, costs etc
- Ensure all required business and operational reports are accurate and acted upon within applicable timescales.
- Ensure that returns on funds under management meet objectives.
- Provide oversight for budgetary supervision and expenditure controls
- Relevant front office experience gained within a wealth or investment management environment
- Demonstrable track record in driving profitability within the wealth management industry
- Desire to lead change and ongoing improvements within the business.
- Ability to command respect and inspire confidence across a range of stakeholders and individuals.
- Ability to manage and supervise teams and deal with difficult issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).