Hedge Fund – Project Support Analyst (Permanent) - London Leading global Hedge Fund based in London is looking to hire a Project Support Analyst to join the Investment Operations Group.
Hedge Fund – Project Support Analyst
Leading global Hedge Fund based in London is looking to hire a Project Support Analyst to join the Investment Operations Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to for Project Support Analyst to interact and build business relationships with various areas across the fund. The business focuses on multi asset investing and the Project Support Analyst will be reporting into a Lead Business Analyst.
Core Responsibilities & Duties -
- Working with Investment counterparties, going through counterparties inbox and forwarding relevant material to cross functional business teams including Operations, Risk, Compliance, Treasury, and Finance.
- Logging and auctioning new counterparty requests from Traders and Portfolio Managers.
- Managing and tracking new counterparties and new products.
- Updating Investment and Business spreadsheet, categorising of requests and coordinating with business to manage risk.
- Managing risk and compliance approvals and request from counterparties.
- Sending out on boarding requirements, sending out new product notifications.
- Liaising with Risk, Compliance, Legal and Custody Agents.
- Updating traders on progress of requests and sending monthly risk reviews of all new counterparties.
- Supporting KYC enquires and constitutional, financial documents via SharePoint platform.
- Updating business vendors including IHS Markit and Bloomberg.
- Supporting Investment Research and research cost allocation and invoicing.
- Updating internal investment platforms including Tradeweb and Bloomberg.
Prerequisite Requirement - Hedge Fund Project Support;
- Prior and recent experience supporting Investment Projects.
- Experience working with Operations, Compliance, Risk and Legal and other business teams within Investment Management / Banking / Consultantcy.
- Graduate or MSc Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Hedge Fund, with significant assets under management and looking to expand. The Project Support Analyst will have the opportunity to work with several business teams and progress your career organically.
Please do apply early to avoid disappointment.