Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence Analyst
- £38,000-£45,000 plus very competitive bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading hedge fund research and advisory firm, based in their London offices, as an Operational Due Diligence Analyst.
Our client is an expert research and portfolio advisory firm that provides private credit, hedge fund, and opportunistic strategy solutions to institutional investors. The hedge fund operational due diligence team is responsible for ensuring that the investment recommendations that the firm makes to its clients are in hedge funds that have a robust business, as such the team conducts meetings with hedge funds to understand how they work on an operational level.
- Conduct hedge fund operational due diligence
- Draft reports for the company’s clients
- Liaise with clients and prospective clients about the process and findings on managers
- On site visits and meetings to hedge funds
- 2-4 years’ of experience (Sectors such as Accounting, Operations, Audit or Legal a preferable background)
- Degree qualified and a strong academic record
- Excellent written skills
- Detail-oriented mentality, and the ability to think analytically