A leading global Alternative Hedge Fund based in London, focusing on Structured Credit and Fixed Income Investments is looking to hire a Python Developer on a 6 -12mths contract (Outside IR35).
The Python Developer will assist with building the fund’s technology platform for investment analytics, regulatory deliverables and provide direct support to portfolio managers. This is a great opportunity for season Investment Python Developer to join an innovative team of application designers and developers with business focussed approach.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities for Python Developer -
• Experience Python Developer with cloud computing using applications such as Kubernetes and Docker.
• Leverage distributed High-performance Computing (HPC) framework for analytics, and implement scalable platform and solutions for analytics.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
• Integrate front-end OMS and Vendor components into applications.
• Manage testing and bug fixes and prepare technical documentation.
• Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements, and improve functionality of existing systems.
Implement security and data protection solutions and enhancements.
This is an excellent contract opportunity for Python Developer to support a leading Alternative Hedge Fund in London. You will have the opportunity to manage key strategic business workflows and drive the creation of alpha for the London business. Applicants are asked to clearly highlight competencies across the above technology stack with prior Investment and Capital Markets experience being a prerequisite. Please do apply early to avoid disappointment.