- Competitive + Exceptional Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 18 Mar 18
Hedge Fund Senior Financial Controller - Manager/Senior Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Exceptional Bonus
One of the most successful hedge funds of the last decade is looking to make a senior hire into their financial leadership team.
A hedge fund, notorious for only hiring the very best is looking for a chartered accountant with 4+ years post qualified experience to step into a senior leadership role. You will work in their luxurious Mayfair office often considered to be the gold standard in the hedge fund industry. Their recently renovated office is kitted out with a gym, in-house executive chef, and a fully stocked and complementary bar. Performance is consistently excellent and as a result, AuM has been steadily rising. The time has come to build an infrastructure for future scalability.
This hire will work closely with the CFO in a role that has broad exposure across finance, tax, and FP&A. You will have ownership over the development of the function and be responsible for driving change, and there will be an exceptional budget to produce a highly efficient and automated forward-looking system regarded as industry leading. You will play a leading role in large budget projects and be a prominent voice in senior management meetings. The firm is looking for a commercial individual who can add their voice to c-suite decisions involving future company growth.
- Partner with the C-suite to support business decisions influencing the future direction of the company
- Have oversight across finance, tax, and FP&A
- Implement strategic initiatives to improve the finance function of the business
- Ad-hoc project work
- Minimum 2:1 degree obtained from a Top tier university
- ACA qualified accountant with 4+ year experience
- A Manager or Senior Manager at a big 4 or currently working as a financial controller at a hedge fund