Our client, a commodities trading house, is looking for a Help Desk Specialist to join their London based team.
You will be the first person that is contacted by a user in need of support. The right candidate should be customer service-oriented, who can provide technical support to users.
Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone/email/mobile
- Support various products including, but limited to Microsoft software products, computer equipment, network equipment, mobile phones, telephony equipment, tablets, etc.
- Install and/or maintain all software and hardware equipment, as needed – (install, deploy, upgrade, maintain, uninstall, etc.)
- Record events, problems, and their resolution in our ticket tracking program
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience providing front line help desk support in an Active Directory Windows environment.
- Understanding of Citrix technologies and products
- Understanding of various market data driven software - (Reuters, Bloomberg, CQG, Future Source, etc.)
- Understanding of various MDM solutions
- Knowledge of Private circuits, Firewalls, VMWare, SAN technology, Switches, routers, etc.
For more information please contact Sam at Marlin Selection or apply below.