High Performance Java Developer
My client is looking to hire talented full-stack developers to work on a greenfield project replacing the existing platform to improve efficiency within the firm.
You will be joining the Securities division, creating highly scalable systems, gathering and streamlining inventory in real time, creating user-facing applications, analytics and visualisation. You will have a great impact on critical trading decisions and will work on the entire project from designing to deployment.
You will need to be a strong communicator, as the core value of this division is to build relationships with institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. You will be working in a global team collaborating with other teams within the bank to develop equities financing and securities services to clients.
This team is aligned to a trading desk and are re-using a piece of the bank's front-office order-management tech which cost $100 million to build in 2019. Required:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science or related, 2:1 or above
- 2+ years' commercial experience after graduation
- The ideal candidate is a high performance Java developer, but candidates with any OO experience are of interest
- Experience with Kafka and Spark or real-time data pipeline and streaming
- SQL/ database technologies
- Tier 2 visa transfer
- Up to £120k
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Shaynade Robinson
07576113737 / 02034757199