Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP600 - GBP800 per day
An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Hyperion Developer to work on their 18.104.22.168 upgrade. Specifically you will lead the development of allocated components of the upgrade by driving high quality, efficiently designed applications for the upgrade. In addition you will work closely with stakeholders to advise on best practice and system design in order to fulfill requirements.
- Work closely with Finance users to understand documented requirements and ensure all deliverables are met.
- Design robust application/s under the direction of the Upgrade Project team.
- Build, test and migrate the artefacts for application/s to UAT and PRD environments.
- Fix defects and issues identified in UAT testing.
- Produce design and administration documentation.
- Provide training on developed applications for relevant parties if required.
- Define and build security for the users on your model. This must align to overall vision.
- Hand over the application to Hyperion support team.
To apply for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience in Hyperion Planning & Essbase design and build - essential.
- Experience of upgrading to 22.214.171.124 essential.
- FDM development and administration desirable.
- SQL exposure advantageous.
- A good understanding of Finance processes and reporting requirements.
- Ability to work well with processes & systems and under tight time constraints, showing good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.