- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Apr 18
IBCM, Industrials, ASO, London #110774
Credit Suisse ranks in the credible across the key investment banking business segments and is a trusted strategic advisor to clients on M&A transactions and financing alternatives including equity capital markets, debt capital markets and leverage finance.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You would be responsible for the preparation of financial / strategic analyses and presentation materials supporting corporate finance advice provided to our clients, the majority of whom are large companies. There will be a mix of origination and execution work within Industrials across different products (but with a centre of gravity around the core M&A and ECM products).
- Origination and Developing Relationships
- Idea generation - aware of trends and developments within the respective industry sub-sector and combines this with product knowledge to spot opportunities for CS to assist clients.
- Production of pitches - works with Analysts and Vice Presidents to produce well-argued presentations and thorough analysis. Involvement in design and structure of presentations.
- Verbal presentation of analysis and sections of pitches to clients of all levels.
- Developing of client relationships through formal and informal meetings and telephone discussions.
- Deals with client on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction
- Liaises with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation
- Undertakes full valuation analysis and drafting of valuation materials for clients, with limited mentorship
- Verbally present analysis recommendations to clients across the board
- Develops complex financial models, works with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach and uses output to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Travels with clients to visit investors worldwide through road shows and other PR activities
- Produces documents for CS internal approval processes
Management of Analysts - coordinates Analyst work on projects, develops Analysts through delegation of responsibility, prioritises for Analysts as well as self.
- Good financial modelling and valuation skills are essential
- Analytical mind set and solid numeracy
- You should have an understanding of investment banking products (M&A, DCM, ECM etc.)
- Prior experience gained in financial services, with Industrials or any industry exposure, is highly desirable
- Ability to produce excellent written materials
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, able to multi-task and plan ahead
- You should have solid interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with clients
- Able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way
- Consistent record of academic and professional achievements
- Degree qualification in Finance or Business desirable
This role will require ongoing certification under the Senior Manager & Certification Regime.
Closing Date: 4th May 2018