IBD - Consumer Retail Group - Executive Director - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Application Opening Date:
07 October 2020
Application Closing Date:
03 November 2020
Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We're looking for a professional to join our Consumer Retail Group team who wants to be a part of our Investment Banking Division and use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the business at Goldman Sachs.
Investment Banking Division (IBD) division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Consumer Retail investment banking group provides corporate clients across both the consumer and retail spectrum with advice, access to financing and execution expertise across a wide range of investment banking products. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL -
Guide clients, including companies, governments and private individuals, in their achieving their strategic and financial objectives
- Maintain client communication
- Drive the entire transaction processes
- Assist in structuring transactions
- Participate in and conduct due diligence sessions - a necessary component of financial transactions
- Create and analyse financial models, preparing client presentations SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR -
Outstanding academic record with Bachelor's degree, equivalent or above required
- Current work experience within investment banking as an Executive Director (or related position) required
- Significant and demonstrably strong expertise and experience with Consumer / Retail investment banking sector required
- Experience with high value sales, mergers, acquisitions , refinancing transactions required
- Experience of advising strategic and financial sponsor clients across regions required
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in building financial models, preforming valuation analyses, due-diligence and managing complicated investment banking related business processes
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and technical abilities
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
- Strong communication (verbal and written), multi-tasking and time management skills ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity