IBD M&A Associate - Capital Goods & Autos
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Jun 18 2018-06-25
My client - a large Investment Bank is looking for an outstanding Associate (4-6 years experience) to join their M&A Capital Goods & Autos team. Previous relevant experience is required, with a track record either in Capital Goods & Autos and evidenced deal experience. The successful candidate can come from an Investment Banking background, a Big 4 firm or a Boutique.
- Support in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Support the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc;
- Creating marketing materials: Creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations;
- Financial analysis: Demonstrating advanced modelling skills to help prepare and audit corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting analysis;
- Teamwork – In addition to building & maintaining relationships within the team, you will be expected to engage effectively with colleagues across businesses/products/countries and work collaboratively in a global context;
- Ability to multi-task: Proactively work with project team to prioritise tasks and schedule time effectively;
- Developing analysts: Supervising, training and reviewing the work of analysts to fully contribute towards their professional development.