IBD Operations - Transaction Banking Operations: Product Services & Implementation, Senior Associate / Vice President, London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Transaction Banking Operations is part of Transaction Banking within the Investment Banking Division. We are responsible for building, developing and supporting Goldman Sachs' Transaction Banking offering that is delivering a range of treasury and cash management products to our corporate client base. Transaction Banking Operations provide essential risk management and controls architecture to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking to recruit an individual to join the Product Services & Implementation team in London with the primary focus on supporting the client implementation function for Transaction Banking business. The function provides both project management service to key client implementation effort and also technical implementation services to ensure client configuration from connectivity to product is completed in time and ready to transaction through the Transaction Banking platforms.
The ideal candidate will possess experience of program and project management, in-depth knowledge in product and services Transaction Banking provides to our client across the globe. Key responsibilities will include establishing implementation project plan with key stakeholders such as Sales, Risk, Legal, Compliance and clients, managing client implementation weekly meeting, supporting client testing and production go live, all the while ensuring on time delivery of the project and exceptional client experience.
Transaction Banking Operations is focussed on building and delivering our brand new Transaction Banking businesses and supporting the suite of new Transaction Banking Services we are offering clients, whilst adapting to the rapidly changing payment landscape.
Our organisation is the first line of defence for control and governance to protect both clients' and the firm's financial assets; and to provide a differentiated, best- in-class client service. Transaction Banking Operations Services is a growing sub-division, with regional presence in Singapore, Bengaluru, London, New York, Dallas and Tokyo. All our offices work closely together as a single global team in support of our Transaction Banking business. As this business expands we will look to increase our global footprint from both a team size and location perspective.
We manage a wide range of complex processes, with members developing skills and competencies around client implementation which looks after the front to back client journey, covering but not limited to enhanced due diligence, legal negotiation, client on-boarding, client configuration and client testing. Our team members have expertise in connectivity (ie host to host file delivery, API, SWIFT FIN, SWIFT FileAct), all TxB product offerings such as Global Payment, virtual integrated account (VIA), cash concentration, Fedwire payment, ACH payment, check and services such as info reporting such as BAI, CAMT and MT formats.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Be client service excellence, control and solution orientated oriented as we build, launch, deliver and evolve a suite of new Transaction Banking products for our Clients.
- Establish project plan to map out key delivery milestones and ownership of each.
- Understand the impediments in each of client journey stage and accelerate resolution by engaging in key stakeholders discussion and provide transparency to leadership group by real time reporting.
- Establish connectivity for client or via 3 rd party provides such as ERP or TMS systems to support client testing in both testing and production environment.
- Ensure internal configuration completeness before production go live with each projects.
- Identify internal support process change requirement and ensure the front to back organization is ready to support client go live
- Be the voice and advocate for client need and share feedback with TxB internal teams to influence the TxB products & services road map
- Contribute to the further build up the client implementation function globally for TxB Operations to ensure it is scalable and consistently delivers implementation as a service to Sales organization to accelerate revenue realization
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of professional and relevant experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience in Transaction Banking client implementation function
- In-depth working knowledge in transaction banking product and services
- In-depth working knowledge in host to host connectivity mechanism available in the market.
- Experience in enhancing and improving processes
- Proficient in self-directed function management with a focus on risk management and client support
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Ability to remain composed under pressure
- Adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage Global Stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and exercise judgement in making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate potential in ability to oversee processes and potentially people
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity