A leading Global Bank currently require a Product Owner on a contract basis until the end of March paying up to £440 per day (PAYE).
- Active engagement of site Product managers to understand site specific requirements, client groups and ensure alignment of client transition strategy with that of overall GLCM transition strategy.
- Work with Global Project manager to derisk sale of new IBOR linked accounts and actively manage down the current IBOR exposures at GLCM sites.
- Prepare requirements for submission to IT and responsible to work with IT leads to ensure that business requirements on IBOR transition are fulfilled e.g. new rate code creation, client communications, successful client migration and demise of old IBOR rate codes in GLCM impact sites.
- Ensure full technical analysis from IT across all GLCM impact systems with Clear choice being put forth to Business (e.g. MRE, GLE, Core banking, HORIS)
- Ensure delivery Plan received from IT for all impact sites and optimize delivery (e.g. HUB vs non HUB sites, GLE, MRE systems).
- Work with IT and ensure testing activities(UAT, SIT, PVT) in all applicable systems are complete e.g. test scripts, test schedule, timelines, execution, testing results are logged centrally for trackin/ audit trails.
- Organize IBOR project meetings and update stakeholders on the requirements, deliverables and ensure updates are effectively communicated to GLCM products and site leads.
- Prepare regular project updates to Global Project Manager.
- Ensure Internal training to adequately equip Product, Ops, Sales teams on impending EONIA/ IBOR migration plan, timelines and customer impact.
- Work with Central team to ensure that internal / external collaterals are developed for dissemination to GLCM impact sites. Ensure MI for client data list is validated, sales engaged locally prior and achieve smooth delivery of client notifications.
- Post implementation, work with IT and sites to ensure post implementation verification and activities are in place, technical support is in place, monitoring /stabilization prior to sign-off.
If you are interested, please forward me your CV at your earliest convenience