IMD, GSAM, AIMS, Petershill, Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
The Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) Group in IMD represents over $200 billion in assets under management, and over 270 professionals across offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Bangalore. Our investors include sovereign wealth funds, pension plans, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals, as well as Goldman Sachs and its employees. The Petershill team sits within AIMS Group and currently manages approximately $4bn in capital across two active private equity funds. The Petershill private equity funds were established with the purpose of making direct investments in the management companies of asset managers. The Petershill team is seeking to add a member to its Investment Team to be based in New York.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Principal Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of global analysts throughout the investment process
- Drive detailed valuation analysis of potential investments
- Participate in all aspects of investment due diligence, contract negotiation, and structuring
- Prepare and present Investment Committee recommendations
- Develop network and participate in sourcing global investment opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Operating Team to develop the business of portfolio companies
- 3-5+ years' experience minimum in Private Equity / Investment Banking
- Team player
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Strong quantitative and valuation knowledge
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Very detail oriented and meticulous
- Interest in financial markets and investing
- Highly organized individual able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.