IMD, Liquidity Solutions Junior Trader, Analyst / Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Liquidity Solutions (LS) within Global Fixed Income & Currency (GFI) is seeking an analyst or associate to join the portfolio management team. The individual will become an integral part of the portfolio management team, interacting closely with the portfolio managers of GFI, salespeople, trading counterparties, operations, controllers and technology. The Liquidity Solutions team is split between London and New York.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Investing and trading in bilateral/tri-party repo, and short term investments across multiple funds and separately managed accounts
- Funding of our hedge fund and separate accounts via repo
- Support Portfolio Managers with daily responsibilities including trade booking, settlement, and portfolio pricing
- Working closely with internal and external teams including operations, technology, shareholder services, rating agencies and custodians to ensure smooth operation and of funds
- Liquidity and collateral management
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Previous trading experience preferred
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments including overnight markets, yield curves and repurchase agreements
- Eagerness to learn about short-term debt markets, trading strategies and portfolio management
- Strong ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Proficient in Excel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.