IMD, Private Wealth Management, Equity Solutions Group, Wealth Management Professional, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our Equity Solutions Group from an operational and account management standpoint. The team is seeking professionals with an understanding of equity markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing the ongoing operational aspects of the Equity Solutions Group.
The Equity Solutions Group is a global team within Private Wealth Management (PWM) that partners with advisors and their clients to identify investment objectives and implement differentiated equity strategies in order to tailor portfolios to meet both strategic and tactical goals. The team offers a comprehensive platform, specializing in structured investments and option overlay strategies.
A Wealth Management Professional in Equity Solutions will provide support to the portfolio managers and traders in managing the life cycle of listed and OTC transactions, including implementation of new client accounts, business analytics, account documentation review, trade booking, and ongoing servicing of existing accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your operational background and experiences to contribute to a growing global business
- Enhance your business acumen for equity market dynamics as it pertains to account management, client servicing, and adding new products to the platform
- Work with a team to identify and implement strategic enhancements to the PWM Equity Solutions business
- Serve as key liaison to other areas of the Firm, such as operation, legal and compliance that support the Equity Solutions Group
- Liaise with portfolio managers and traders to support in trade management functions such as processing account inflows, outflows, and trade booking
- Work collaboratively with other Wealth Management Professionals to serve as primary support for operational needs
- Create, maintain, and monitor key business metrics and analytics across the option overlay business
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with clients actively involved in the Equity Solutions managed strategies across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years of prior experience in operations or account management preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Excellent Excel skills, preferably with VBA programing
- Demonstrated interest in financial, economic and global capital markets
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Exams to be obtained within first 6 months
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.