IM EMEA - Brand Manager
As Brand Manager - this role acts as a 'brand guardian' to maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. The Brand manager will manage and lead the direction of core brand assets and campaigns including flagship event assets that are created centrally and can be adapted for local needs by the field marketing team.
The role also includes the management of global campaign priorities, in particular working with field marketing teams and wider team to ensure engagement and buy in to core campaigns.
As the BNY Mellon Investment Management CX project is an integral deliverable over the next few years, the role will also support the CX transformation lead on execution of the CX communications.
This is an important and highly visible role that will involve and close cooperation with members of the organisation both within marketing, but also senior execs across the business. Responsibilities:
Generic Management Responsibilities:
- Work with the CMO/CXO to ensure effective brand management, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all global brand campaign assets as agreed by CMO/CXO and in accordance with the annual business plan.
- Maintain a focus on competitor and customer insights analysis to support to support the amplification of BNY Mellon Investment Management brand and its product franchises. Lead an ongoing focus on the annual global brand report and create an action plan around it.
- Work as part of the Marketing team and contribute towards making internal and external brand processes flow smoothly and efficiently.
- Lead the development of central brand assets for flagship events and work with regions to deploy those assets. Identify and deliver best-in-class brand experiences at all events.
- Act as a point of referral and escalation for branding considerations and requirements.
- Liaise with key functions across marketing to ensure smooth roll out of marketing materials to the required brand standards
- Plan and manage annual budgets in line with business requirements and within the boundaries of any delegated marketing spend allocated to this function.
- Contribute towards the overall development of the company's brand and visual identity, ensuring compliance with the brand guidelines for all advertising, fund promotions, corporate gifts, conferences and corporate hospitality initiatives and/or sales campaigns.
- Key point of contact for core brand agencies and ensuring they are effective - including chairing core status meetings as required.
- Provide accurate and appropriate management information to Senior Management.
- Comply with all corporate policies relevant to the functions managed including Health and Safety Policy.
- Manage any delegated budget in a manner that will best serve LOB's best interests and provide the Finance Department/Marketing Operations with monthly tracking and projection information.
- Be aware of current regulatory and legal obligations of the function managed.
- Report any suspected breaches to the Compliance or Legal departments, as appropriate, immediately on discovery.
- Monitor, document and report business risks and internal controls of the function managed, alerting Senior Management immediately of any significant changes.
Qualifications Core Competencies:
- Maintain and test a current and effective continuity plan to ensure an appropriate response to any disruption to systems, information services, communications and office facilities.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Change Leadership
- Client Orientation
- Developing Partnerships
- Driving Execution
- Operational Decision Making
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Management Internal Jobcode:
Global Distribution Admin-HR11424 Requisition Number: