IM EMEA, Marketing Manager (Events) 12 MONTH FTC
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
IM EMEA, Marketing Manager (Events) 12 MONTH FTC
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, September 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
BNY Mellon is looking for a 12 month maternity cover to deliver market-leading events for BNYM investment management international. The successful individual will deliver events that are cutting-edge, create great event experiences that allow clients to engage with the brand and become a specialist internal agency to support the sales team.
- To be the main point of contact for all UK events
- To work with Marketing Director and Heads of Sales to build event strategy and create events calendar
- Allocate workload to the team
- Ensure that best practice standards are being maintained within the team
- Provide management information and reports on all UK events
- Work on larger projects such as CVENT and Salesforce integration
- Act as a key point of contact for UK events: key events to include BNYM Annual Conference (new), joint event initiatives and third party events such as Citywire etc ·
- Work with the UK Marketing Director to set up a leading internal, full-service events agency, which will be supported by a roster of trusted event agencies to extend the capabilities and resource of the events team. This includes maintaining and updating where relevant a robust event management processes.
- Deliver key BNY Mellon sponsorship initiatives and corporate marketing initiatives as required, to support the UK Events channels as required.
- Development, production and delivery of events from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships: this includes effective stakeholder management - develop strong relationships with external agencies, sales and channel marketers. Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
Job Specific Competencies
- Needs to be outgoing, professional and confident
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- Demonstrates initiative and understands business priorities
- Team player
- Demonstrable experience within a similar position
- Prior background in investment marketing - specialising in events
- Experience leading a team and communicating with senior stakeholders within the business
- Ability to take ownership of event delivery end-to-end. (Including creative direction of event marketing and branding)
- Knowledge of BNY Mellon's Financial products
- Knowledge of asset management industry
- Demonstrate ability in Marketing Automation strategies and systems.
- Preferably Degree Educated
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51564
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1802740