An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced ISDA Negotiator to join our client, a leading financial institution based in London
About the role:
The successful candidate will work within the Contract Solutions team. We are an exciting data-led contracts legal team working for a wide range of clients including Tier-1 Global Investment Banks. This opportunity is in our fast growing team as a Contract Negotiator. Some of the duties include drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of trading contracts such as ISDA Master Agreements and Commercial lending agreements.
The ideal ISDA Negotiator possess the following attributes/skills:
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience, preferably at an in-house legal department or leading law firm drafting and negotiating contracts
- Ability to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally andwritten.Postgraduate professional legal course (i.e. LPC/BPTC/IPLS)
- Legally qualified, in any recognised British or European jurisdiction Previous exposure to the Financial Services sector in particular working closely with a sales/trading desk
- Understanding of the present and upcoming regulatory challenges for financial services firms
If you have similar ISDA Negotiator experience to that outlined above and are looking for a temporary opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003