IS Awareness & Culture Manager, CISO, Internal Services - Regions
To work in the innovative and creative CISO team that is part of a global organisation, interfacing with multiple teams and bringing about change and influence across the whole world of Deloitte.
Apply your skills here to make things happen. You will be part of a great team that are passionate about our work in serving a great purpose.
As the IS Awareness & Culture Manager you will own the security training and awareness program. You will define and set the strategy, implement the processes and creative methods to bring about behaviour change, design metrics and approaches to measures changes, acquire necessary feedback and ensuring that both compliance objectives and wider organisational goals are met. You will lead the creation of a security champions program and other activities that influence awareness that together make for a comprehensive security training and awareness capability
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
As an IS Awareness & Culture Manager, you will be;
Your work, your choice
- Developing training and awareness strategies to help improve the security culture
- Responsible for high quality security awareness content creation
- Scheduling regular awareness training sessions for employees, contractors and third parties as deemed necessary
- Designing, managing and delivering awareness training & related communications, supporting global training initiatives
- Building a network of security awareness champions & working with senior stakeholders to drive and support such initiatives
- Creating / procuring content for awareness & learning deliverables
- Collaborating with different teams to discuss current and emerging threats that can be incorporated for future security training and awareness sessions
- Working with HR to integrate security awareness into existing training programme
- Measuring the effectiveness of the delivered content and develop metrics for senior stakeholders
- Ensuring that awareness program meets the necessary compliance requirements of the organisation
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Flexible within the UK
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Your professional experience
Your service line: Internal Services
- Experience working on creation of information security awareness material
- Excellent understanding and ability to clearly explain general information security do's and don'ts effectively and the reasons for them
- Experience of planning, delivering and evaluating awareness and training to a large number of users
- Experience in delivering training using online technologies
- Strong organisational & project management experience with the ability to plan, deliver organisation wide program, campaigns & events to improve engagement with target audiences
- Demonstrate excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, decision making and influencing skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience
- Demonstrable ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with robust attention to detail
At Deloitte, we're all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support Services, Quality & Risk Services, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 176392