IT/Cyber Security Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
The team's focus is to serve as the single point of contact for all Information Security & IT Security related queries, concerns and technologies
The team's focus is to serve as the single point of contact for all Information Security & IT Security related queries, concerns and technologies. Provide a high standard of user and business support in a responsive and timely manner across all businesses, take responsibility and ownership for maintaining the global/regional strategy and controls for the delivery and operational deployment of global/regional security initiatives in a manner consistent with the common business goals and objectives in the region.
- Windows desktop and server environments UNIX, Linux
- Mobile technologies
- Networking and Firewall technologies
- Endpoint Security controls
- Intrusion Detection Solutions (IDS)
- Security Information and Event Monitoring solutions
- Application and Penetration Testing Methodologies
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Experiences in IT Security/Information Security field, especially Cyber Assurance (Pen Testing, Red Teaming).
- Strong knowledge on MS Windows (desktop and server) and networking security within a corporate environment
- Experience in security consulting or advisory services in financial industry
- Experience of implementing/co-ordinating a Cyber Resilience strategy.
- Knowledge on incident management and change management procedures & processes
- Self-starter and able to self-manage
- Strong team working abilities
- Must be able to take initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of developments in the information security/IT Security industry
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in a language and tone appropriate to the audience
- Project Management Processes
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other recognized Information Security qualifications
- Any networking (Cisco), Microsoft (MSCE etc) or Unix / Linux (RHSE etc) security certifications
- Database and metric reporting experience
Right to Work
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.