IT Audit- Associate Director
- £75,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Gresham Hunt are currently working closely with a leading Banking client based in London. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Technology Auditor with a firm grasp on the Risk and Control environment. This is a growing team for the Bank and the role offers excellent career progression and the ability to work along side senior members of the business.
You will influence the business control environment by providing the business leaders with advice on prudent risk management.
You will also be expected to:
- Provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve controls
- Leading high profile strategic engagements which have the potential to add significant business value
- Ensuring engagements are appropriately scoped, and managing the prompt and effective response to ad hoc business requests
- Contributing to continuous monitoring in support of entity assurance planning and reporting, often taking responsibility for a particular area or risk element
- Leveraging Internal Audit's methodology and tools, identifying key risks and making sure the appropriate tools are used
- Leading your team and supporting them through coaching, to enable them to realise their potential on engagements
Ideal skill set for the role:
- Have significant experience as an auditor, along with a professional audit qualification such as CA, ACCA, MIIA or CISA.
- In depth knowledge of auditing
- The ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- The ability to challenge and influence confidently and clearly