IT Audit/Risk Manager
- Salary:60,000 - 80,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:12 Feb 19
A leading Consultancy is looking for ambitious professionals to join their growing Technology Risk Practice, with a specific focus on Asset and Wealth Management clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a number of individuals to manage and deliver across a broad spectrum of IT Risk engagements and working with their clients to bring technical experience.
- Perform IT risk reviews, programme/project assurance, third party assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews.
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management
- Performing reviews over clients’ IT systems, controls, processes or programmes, identifying risks and issues and developing pragmatic recommendations.
- Coaching more junior colleagues to provide advisory services ranging from strategy to functional transformation
- Providing insight to clients related to the integrity of their control environment and the efficiency of processes
- Strong experience across IT functions, IT change programmes and/or advising clients how to improve their IT operations.
- Experience of being a part of Technical IT background and significant practical experiences, preferably in the delivery or assurance of IT enabled transformation projects and programmes
- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and GRC system knowledge