IT Audit Associate
As an IT Audit Associate you will be responsible for reviewing, testing and assessing technology controls in business-integrated audits in which there is close interaction with business and technology partners. In addition, this job involves participation in technology audits across all aspects of information technology (IT) with particular focus on IT applications and infrastructure.
IT Audit Associate job, up to £70,000, Investment and Risk Management, London
Your new company
This company is a global leader in investment and risk management. They are currently in the process of expanding their global team and want to bring in a Technology/IT Audit Associate to join them in their London office. The Internal Audit Group is an independent global function focused on providing assurance and advisory services for all company's businesses and operations, which will allow you to get exposure to other business areas. Furthermore, this job is an ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge on the asset and risk management sectors, as well as building strong working relationships with key business partners.
Your new role
As an IT Audit Associate you will be responsible for reviewing, testing and assessing technology controls in business-integrated audits in which there is close interaction with business and technology partners, providing clear illustrations on how technology is used at the firm to support and deliver against the business agenda. In addition, this job involves participation in technology audits across all aspects of information technology (IT), including hardware, database messaging and network.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in the fields of technology audit or related fields
- Understanding of operating systems, databases, networks, messaging platforms and other areas of technology operations
- Understanding of asset management products and business processes is preferable
- Strong organizational and presentation skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills, particularly as related to audit reports and management presentations
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in management information systems, engineering or a technology field is preferred. BA/BS is required; alternatively, hands technology development knowledge and experience
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, etc
- Some travel will be required, approximating 10%, within EMEA, APAC and Americas
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with exceptional benefits. In addition, you will be part of a global and expanding team within a recognised brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.