Looking for an experienced Banking IT Auditor who wants to join an award winning audit team for a leading retail bank working on application and infrastructure audits across the bank. Salary banding £60K-£70K + package.
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading Retail Bank firm in their search for an IT Audit Manager to join their team.
This role will be tasked with controlling the risks related to IT infrastructure and applications and working within an exciting function. This position has exposure to the Audit Committee and will give a good opportunity to interact with senior stakeholders in their organisation.
They are an award-winning audit team who are market leaders in applications and transformation projects whilst offering great flexible working arrangements.
They want someone with a retail banking or financial service IT audit background with preferably infrastructure or applications exposure. The salary for this role is £60K-£70K + strong package dependent on experience.
- Experience of auditing operating systems and cloud management platforms.
- Knowledge of project delivery audit work related to transformation and applications.
- Understanding of key risks and controls related to IT infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Proactive and willingness to drive change in an immature function.
- Executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high-risk areas including technology management and payments.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. Deliver continuous monitoring assignments
Please contact email@example.com for more information.